Saturday, May 23, 2009

week 1, day 3: 58 total pushups

Success! Week one is now complete. Not too much to describe for this day. It's pretty obvious how the amount of pushups increases gradually, but the routine still seems kinda the same. That's probably how/why this works? If I can do it that is. I expect it to be fine.

Let's break it down for day 3:
  1. 11
  2. 15
  3. 9
  4. 9
  5. as many as you can, minimum of 13
The sets come to a total of 57 and I managed 58. That last set, I really tried to do 15 but I seriously buckled barely halfway up on number 15. No joke. So 14 it was to total 58. I guess my plan to double the extras might not quite work. At least not yet anyway.

Now I will try to enjoy the weekend. Yard work today if it ever stops raining, then on to the garage door.. which will probably be "interesting" since I've only used garage doors and never actually installed one before.

It'll be a nice short break from pushups this weekend, but yes, I am keeping the schedule even though it's a holiday on Monday and my birthday on Friday.

2 comments:

  1. I forgot to do my pushups yesterday (would've been day 3). I'll do them today though.

    ReplyDelete