Sunday, June 7, 2009

exhaustion test: 20 pushups

After breaking for a week at an attempt to recover from working in the yard and completing two weeks of the pushup challenge, I did my exhaustion test tonight and completed 20 pushups. I sort of expected more, but seeing as I haven't changed my routine as I *plan* to yet and I completed the test at the end of the day -- I can't complain.

This puts me in the first column for week 3. I don't expect it to be any easier than the first two weeks just because it's the first column. Nope. This is week 3; half-way through the 6 week program (unless I take another week off!).

If you want to look ahead to week 3, it can be found here: http://www.hundredpushups.com/week3.html

I haven't decided about the "perfect pushups" yet. They actually seem to make the pushups harder. As I posted to twitter:
"perfect pushup" = EXTRA difficult. lol should i start the challenge over using these, or do i continue on w/o them..? or suck it up & use'm
Though, I do know the end result might be "better"... I'm just not sure if I'm ready to add them in there yet.

Week 3 begins tomorrow, and I am continuing on with the Monday, Wednesday, Friday schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment