Tuesday, June 9, 2009

pushups on hold..

Pushups are again on hold. The pain in my right arm that I had previously been complaining about has extremely worsened. I do not blame the pushup challenge, however I am in too much pain to continue pushups. The pain is likely an injury related to the demolition and rebuilding of my garage, including the retaining wall side-project that was required after the garage was built. These projects were in motion BEFORE starting the hundred pushup challenge.

I will have to find some other supplement to strengthen my upper body without putting strain on my wrist. I am not sure if I have carpal tunnel or an issue with my back. If someone would like to donate chiropractic services it would be much appreciated!

My ultimate goal to reach 100 consecutive pushups remains. It may just take me longer than a six week training program and will definitely involve the "Perfect Pushups" that were gifted to me.

1 comment:

  1. Bummer! But it is definately more important to take care of yourself since those types of injuries have a way of lingering or even coming back to haunt us as we get older. Arthritis anyone??? Take care of your injury!

    ReplyDelete